With a diverse and interesting range of projects, this is a great time to join us in a role which offers great project exposure, and career progression opportunity.
The Building Intelligence Group (TBIG) is a privately owned company of project management specialists. We have a proud legacy of partnership with some of New Zealand’s greatest companies and institutions over our 30 year history.
TBIGs talented team of 75+ staff works across eight New Zealand offices. With a diverse range of clients, we oversee engaging and challenging projects where we really add value. Our projects are interesting, we value our people, and we offer great career opportunities for motivated and dedicated staff.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A challenging opportunity exists within our Christchurch team for an ambitious Assistant Project Manager, to join us working with key clients on a range of project types. You will need to be highly motivated, enjoy being part of a team and relate well to clients and stakeholders.
This is a great career role where you’ll:
- Provide professional service delivery and support to the TBIG project team.
- Engage with and develop relationships with project stakeholders including, but not limited to, the client, statutory authorities, consultants, contractors and end-users.
- Prepare structured and informative reports, minutes and the like.
- Develop skills in meeting management
- Be prepared to develop skills and progress your career in project management.
While likely still early in your Project Management career, you’ll be able to demonstrate some solid initial experience as part of a consulting team supporting construction or development projects. Importantly, you’ll be keen to continue to progress your career through experience, exposure and mentorship. You will demonstrate the ability to build strong relationships with key clients and stakeholder, and be able to come up with ideas to solve problems and provide solutions. You will be a great communicator and advocate of collaborative working environments, possessing a “can do attitude” where you’re happy to roll up your sleeves and get involved.
YOU’LL BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE:
- Minimum tertiary level qualification.
- Experience that demonstrates potential, capability and leadership.
- Min 1-2 years’ post grad consultancy experience or similar.
- Project Management qualification or equivalent.
- Other relevant industry experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
WHAT’S LIFE @ TBIG LIKE?
We’re a dynamic team of professionals who love what we do! A 100% NZ owned business, we’re proud of the collaborative and supportive people culture we’ve developed in line with our values. We provide lots of personal and professional growth opportunities, encouraging our people to be well rounded both in and out of the office. You’ll find we also enjoy a good laugh, and have a friendly and down to earth working environment.
Our Christchurch office is centrally located in the CBD, and offers a fantastic working environment in modern open plan offices. You’ll be joining a dynamic team of highly motivated and passionate project managers, in an office supported by ISO assured comprehensive PM systems and tools. You’ll be mentored by experienced colleagues, and supported by a highly approachable and inclusive management team, where your ideas are welcomed and encouraged.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, and a genuine progression pathway.
To enquire or make an application, please contact Kathryn Granger, Talent Acquisition Manager.