YOU ARE A BUILDING OWNER
The earthquakes have left you facing completely new territory. Your project or asset could now be a liability for a time. Things are moving fast and the people you need are busier than ever. What you do now will define the coming months and years and the value you were trying to create.
- How does what the engineers are saying translate into issues that I understand?
- Why won’t my insurers commit to my claim and what more do I need to do?
- What are my options for repairs with and without tenants in place?
- Should I arrange my own repairs or ask the insurer to organise?
- I don’t want to trigger a wholesale upgrade.
- What should my approach to council be?
- I think I understand what the right thing to do is but where do I find someone who knows?
When everyone is looking to you to make the right decisions we can provide the right advice. As other owners are competing for specialist resources we can leverage our network and use our relationships with the best engineers, architects and contractors. You need a professional who understands this new arena and has a track record for navigating these uncertainties, keeping options open and finding the right solutions.
“Working with TBIG really brought home the absolute advantage of using a project management company that is independent and acted as a conduit to get things done in quake ravaged times. The smoothness of the whole process was worth its weight in gold.”
READ THE FULL STORY HERE
Tim Dearsley, 2012 General Manager, Ibis Hotel, Christchurch
The Building Intelligence Group has a wealth of expertise in insurance negotiations, risk management, complex programming, condition assessments, earthquake repairs, seismic strengthening and business relocation. We’re already trusted by owners and developers in post-earthquake Canterbury and Wellington who have invested in the future of their buildings.
EARTHQUAKE ADVICE: FOR THE WHERE TO FROM HERE, TALK TO:
Wellington Business Manager
021 221 3901
South Island Business Manager
029 235 7760
Here’s some of the projects that show how we’ve helped others get back in control: