As project management specialists, our success comes from the teams that we put at the front of our projects. An opportunity exists within our experienced Wellington team for a Project Manager.
The Project Manager will possess the project management skills and experience to take responsibility for managing specific aspects of multiple projects. You will also work in an autonomous project management role depending on project size and complexity. A key requirement of this role is a clear ability to provide effective client management and communication. This position reports to the Project Director.
WHO WE ARE
The Building Intelligence Group provides independent project management services to companies who require innovation and project success from a trusted advisor. We have an enviable track record, partnering with some of New Zealand’s greatest companies and institutions to successfully deliver a wide spectrum of projects including Government, commercial, health, education, seismic strengthening and heritage. Our projects are interesting, we value our people, and we offer great career opportunities for motivated and dedicated staff.
- Provide professional service delivery, guidance and support to The Building Intelligence Group project team.
- Lead project stakeholders including, but not limited to, the client, statutory authorities, consultants, contractors and end-users.
- Exhibit excellent verbal communication skills, evidenced by effective people management.
- Execute robust project delivery methods and prepare structured and informative reports, minutes and the like.
- Be prepared to develop skills and progress your career in project management.
- Support senior staff with proposals and submissions and preparing case studies.
- Minimum tertiary level qualification.
- Experience that demonstrates potential, capability and leadership.
- Min 3 – 5 years’ post grad consultancy experience or similar.
- Project Management qualification or equivalent.
- Other relevant industry experience.
- Exhibit excellent verbal communication skills, evidenced by authoritative meetings management.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are centrally located in Spark Central and offer a fantastic working environment with highly motivated and passionate project managers. You will be part of a dynamic team, mentored by Project Directors in an office supported by ISO assured comprehensive PM systems and tools. The successful applicant will be a key contributor to an established team of project management professionals and you will manage your own projects from project establishment to delivery and close out.
Applicants must be a NZ resident. To apply, please email a CV and cover letter demonstrating your skills to email@example.com