We are looking for a proven project management leader in the development of major building construction projects within New Zealand who can inspire, manage and lead a team of project management professionals.
You must be a clear thinking individual with excellent project leadership, communication, business development and operational management capability and experience in a consultancy environment. The focus of this position is to assume a leadership role on a range of projects and to take a high level strategic role in attaining and developing new project business. You can demonstrate internal leadership experience including line management functions, training and mentoring and resource allocation.
In maintaining a substantial client portfolio at a senior level, you will be a recognised expert in project delivery and possess outstanding skills in maintaining and growing client and key industry partner relationships.
Who we are.
The Building Intelligence Group is one of New Zealand’s longest standing independent project management companies. We have an enviable track record of over 29 years successful project delivery, partnering with some of New Zealand’s greatest companies to successfully complete a wide spectrum of projects. We were the first project management consultancy to gain ISO 9001: 2015 certification.
We require an individual with strong commercial acumen with the ability to provide strategic and leadership through managing teams in the planning, co-ordination and delivery of a range of projects. You will develop and maintain internal and external relationships through strong people management and mentoring. You will possess a proven track record in the delivery of significant and diverse sector projects which you have led and taken full accountability.
- Minimum of 15+ years’ experience delivering commercial building projects with a minimum of 10 years in the NZ market.
- Proven experience in a professional consultancy environment.
- Experience in a broad range of property and building sectors .
- Experience contributing to the leadership of a consultancy business including the preparation of commercial proposals, line management responsibility and contributing to a business leadership team.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen.
- Be able to provide strategic leadership and advice internally and externally.
- Recognised market standing, a leader in your field.
- Expert knowledge base and experience in delivering Engineer to the Contract duties.
- Actively participate in and promote ideas for the business development including identification of new client and project opportunities, business and project management systems
What we offer the right candidate:
The right person for this role will enjoy an extremely competitive reward commensurate of their experience and proven ability and will join a very dynamic business, with a focus on values, project success and strong team culture.
Applicants must be a NZ resident.
To apply, please email a CV and cover letter demonstrating your skills to K.firstname.lastname@example.org