An exciting opportunity exists within our Tauranga team for a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager.
We are looking for a personable and experienced person to add value to our small local Tauranga team, to be part of the exciting growth phase in the region. The Building Intelligence Group is a nationally based project management consultancy. We have an exciting forward workload of diverse projects in the Bay of Plenty/Waikato region. You will be managing the delivery of a diverse range of government, commercial and private sector projects. You will need to have 5+ years’ project delivery experience, be highly motivated, enjoy being part of a team and relate well to clients and stakeholders.
WHO WE ARE
The Building Intelligence Group have been delivering successful outcomes to our clients since 1989 providing independent project management services to organisations who require innovation and project success. We have an enviable track record, partnering with some of New Zealand’s greatest companies and institutions to successfully deliver a wide spectrum of projects including Government, commercial, health, education, seismic strengthening and heritage. Our projects are interesting, we value our people, and we offer great career opportunities for motivated and dedicated staff
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Provide professional service delivery, guidance and support to The Building Intelligence Group project team.
- Lead project stakeholders including, but not limited to, the client, statutory authorities, consultants, contractors and end-users.
- Exhibit excellent verbal communication skills, evidenced by effective people management.
- Execute robust project delivery methods and prepare structured and informative reports, minutes and the like.
- Be prepared to develop skills and progress your career in project management
- Support senior staff with proposals and submissions and preparing case studies
- Minimum tertiary level qualification.
- Experience that demonstrates potential, capability and leadership.
- 5+ years post grad consultancy experience or similar.
- Project Management qualification or equivalent.
- Other relevant industry experience.
- Exhibit excellent verbal communication skills, evidenced by authoritative meetings management.