A challenging and satisfying opportunity exists within our Auckland team for a Project Manager. You will need to be highly motivated, enjoy being part of a team and relate well to clients and stakeholders.
WHO WE ARE
The Building Intelligence Group have been delivering successful outcomes to our clients since 1989 providing independent project management services to organisations who require innovation and project success. We have an enviable track record, partnering with some of New Zealand’s greatest companies and institutions to successfully deliver a wide spectrum of projects including Government, commercial, health, education, seismic strengthening and heritage. Our projects are interesting, we value our people, and we offer great career opportunities for motivated and dedicated staff.
- Provide professional service delivery, guidance and support to The Building Intelligence Group project team.
- Lead project stakeholders including, but not limited to, the client, statutory authorities, consultants, contractors and end-users.
- Exhibit excellent verbal communication skills, evidenced by effective people management.
- Execute robust project delivery methods and prepare structured and informative reports, minutes and the like.
- Be prepared to develop skills and progress your career in project management.
- Support senior staff with proposals and submissions and preparing case studies.
- Minimum tertiary level qualification.
- Experience that demonstrates potential, capability and leadership.
- Min 3 – 5 years’ post grad consultancy experience or similar.
- Project Management qualification or equivalent.
- Other relevant industry experience.
- Exhibit excellent verbal communication skills, evidenced by authoritative meetings management.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are centrally located in the CBD and offer a fantastic working environment with highly motivated and passionate project managers. You will be part of a dynamic team, mentored by Project Directors in an office supported by ISO assured comprehensive PM systems and tools.
Applicants must be a NZ resident. To apply, please email a CV and cover letter demonstrating your skills to firstname.lastname@example.org